The Porsche 911 GT
Porsche GT race cars are among the most popular and successful cars in motorsports, and this latest model surpasses its predecessors in every way. The 3.8-liter flat-six engine generates 460 horsepower that, when combined with improved aerodynamics and an extraordinarily lightweight body, delivers speed with incredible smoothness. For more precision and stability, the suspension has been modified and the wheelbase widened. And thanks to intuitive paddle shifts, increased downforce, and a powerful newly-designed braking system, whipping around corners is a breeze.
Do it like the pros.
- 3.8 liter flat-six Engine
- Max Power: 460 HP (466 CV) @ 7500 rpm
- Top Speed: 202 mph
- Acceleration: 0-60mph = 3.0s
- Torque: 339 lbs/ft (460 Nm) @ 6000 rpm
- Six-speed sequential dog-type gearbox
- 18″ Pirelli P Zero racing slick tires
How fast is it?
we compared the lap times of these three cars on our 1.2 miles road course
3.8 L - 460hp
3.8 L - 400hp
1.4 L - 100hp