The Porsche Cayman GT
The Cayman GT was created to open your eyes. A thoroughbred racing machine. A force of nature, too extreme for the street, but absolutely perfect for the race track. Tuned for maximum driving pleasure. Its genes are 100% Porsche and its heart beats right where it should for any Cayman. In the middle. The power of the Cayman GT has been primed, casting off its streetlegal status along the way. Welcome to the race track. The most compelling arguments of the Cayman GT: a 3.4-litre mid-mounted flat engine, 261 kW (350 hp), maximum torque of 380 Nm, all adapted to the demands of the track.
Do it like the pros.
- 3.4-liter six-cylinder boxer engine
- Max Power: 350 HP (261 kW) @ 7,400 rpm
- Top Speed: >169 mph
- Acceleration: 0-60mph = 3.9s
- Torque: 280 lbs/ft (380 Nm) @ 5,600 rpm
- 7-speed dual-clutch PDK transmission
- Pirelli P Zero racing slick tires
- Rear wheel drive
- Racing suspension
- Racing Traction control and ABS
- Advance aerodynamic downforce
How fast is it?
we compared the lap times of these three cars on our 1.2 miles road course
3.4 L - 350hp
3.4 L - 340hp
1.4 L - 100hp